10 Unsolved Mysteries Of The Brain by David Eagleman, Discover Magazine
- How is information encoded in neural activity?
- How are memories stored and retrieved?
- What does the baseline activity in the brain represent?
- How do brains simulate the future?
- What are emotions?
- What is intelligence?
- How is time represented in the brain?
- Why do brains sleep and dream?
- How do the specialized systems of the brain integrate with one another?
- What is consciousness?
Not really much to do with critical thinking, but interesting nevertheless.
Powered by ScribeFire.